Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

I just made the best throw together pizza ever, so I thought I'd share the recipe.


Buffalo Chicken Pizza

1 pre made pizza crust-I used Gourmet Italia brand
Hot sauce
cooked chicken, diced or shredded-I used 1 tenderloin because that is all I had in the fridge, but it would have been better with more. This tenderloin had also been sitting the the fridge marinading in hot sauce for a couple of days.
margarine, melted-I only used 1 tsp, but I am trying to watch my fat and calorie intake.
Shredded cheese of your choice- I used some mozz and cheddar

Mix the margarine and hot sauce in a bowl and spread over pizza crust. Put the chicken on the crust and top with cheese. Bake at 450 until cheese is melted.




This has got to be the best throw together dinner I have made in a while. It was so good. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

This sounds delish!!! I'm going to have to make this soon. :)