Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Easy Peasy Roasted Potatoes

I made these last night to go along with the meatloaf. YUM


Easy Peasy Roasted Potatoes

1-2 potatoes per person, depending on the size. I used about 8-10 for the 5 of us, but they were tangerine sized potatoes. :) Plus there were leftovers for Dave's lunch.

3-4 TBSP diced onion, I used the dried stuff because it was easier.

1-2 TBSP olive oil

seasoning of your choice- I have used fresh rosemary, chives, Ms. Dash, steak seasoning, etc. The possibilities are endless.


Wash and quarter the potatoes. If they are bigger ones, you might want to cut them smaller. Just make sure all the potato pieces are around the same size for even cooking. Put the potatoes in a large bowl with a lid. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes. Add the seasoning to the potatoes. Put the lid on the bowl and shake until the olive oil and spices are evenly distributed among the potatoes. Pour into a baking dish. I used a Pampered Chef Square Baker. Bake at 350 for about an hour. I stirred them around about 30 min in to get them evenly browned. When the potatoes are tender, they are done. Of course, smaller pieces are going to cook faster.

This took me all of 10 minutes to assemble and get in the oven. Very easy. Very delicious. Always a hit.

No comments: